On the journey at Da Nang Mikazuki, don't forget to try the world-famous Japanese method of health care - the Onsen hot mineral bath. With the mission of spreading Japanese culture quintessence, we will bring you the most authentic and attractive Japanese values.
The ultimate way to relax your mind, body, and spirit. Onsen brings to you 06 outstanding benefits for health:
• Increase blood circulation & metabolism
• Reduce stress and sleep better
• Relieve pain
• Reduce Hypertension (high blood pressure) & help Arteriosclerosis
• Treat skin problems
• Improve the healing process of wounds and cuts
In particular, Onsen also works to strengthen the body's resistance, which is a beneficial therapy while the Covid epidemic is still going on.
There are 02 unique Onsen spaces: an old-custom atmosphere at Water Park 365 and an infinity view on the hotel's highest floor at Rooftop Onsen that will offer you an unbelievable feeling.
Why do Japanese people like to soak in hot water?
In the geographies of the Izumo region compiled in 733, the Tamazukuri hot springs (now in Shimane Prefecture) are described as follows: "There is a hot spring by the river, these hot spring come from underground, create a beautiful scene, here beautiful men and women, old and young people gather like a market, it's like having a great party. Soak in this hot spring, your skin will beautify. Soak one more time, all diseases will be cured. People call it God's power spring, because of its undeniable magical effect."
From this quote, we can fully understand Japan's hot spring bathing culture, which has existed since ancient times, and everyone loves it. Soaking in hot springs helps to increase health and cure all diseases. Since nearly 1300 years ago, the Japanese have used Onsen as a secret to maintaining health, improving the beauty, and healing diseases when there are no cosmetics or drugs.
During the Warring States period (1467-1615), after each battle, the Samurai took off their armor and kimono to soak in the warm water, which helped heal wounds in both their body and soul.
Today, Mikazuki is pleased to bring Vietnam the hot mineral bath service "Onsen Mikazuki" with the bold style of Samurai country. Come and experience hot springs, where you can be yourself, connect with people around you regardless of status, age, or language.
For those who would like to soak in a green and balance lifestyle, Da Nang Mikazuki – a traditional" ryokan" is undoubtedly the place to go. As the convergence of the elements of heaven and earth: Blue Sea, Blue Sky, Blue Mountain, Big Swimming Pool, Onsen Hot Mineral Bath, Da Nang Mikazuki will bring you a healthy journey, including the following services:
• We invite guests to enjoy the famous worldwide Onsen, which is unique in Japanese culture. Melt your tension away in an intimate Japanese old-custom atmosphere or a serene space on the hotel rooftop.
• Nurture yourself at An Spa or Biyokea Spa, which aims to bring about relaxation and healing, not only the physical body but also emotional and spiritual level.
• Our fully-equipped fitness center also helps to maintain your daily health routine.
• Sauna: Experience 3 signature saunas to improve health: Himalayan salt rock sauna, High-temperature sauna, medium temperature sauna.
• Healthy food: Energy supplement with unique macrobiotic dishes that combine Vietnamese and Japanese cultural quintessence.
• A series of exciting activities such as yoga, tai chi, water walking ... will help you regain balance and improve your health.
Mikazuki Onsen aims to "improve mental and physical health" to create harmony between humans and nature in the spirit:
Cheerful, Comfortable, and Healthy
At Da Nang Mikazuki, we have a heated swimming pool on the top floor of a 22-story building, Mikazuki Water Park 365, with an indoor play area using warm water all year round, an Onsen hot mineral bath area. ...all suitable for the whole family of 3 generations.
With minerals imported directly from Japan, come to Onsen in Mikazuki to truly experience the famous Japanese long-life secret. In addition, depending on the different health care goals, we also provide various services to help you achieve. Such as people who want to recover from injury, medical treatment, people who want to lose weight, diet... It has been confirmed that hot springs promote blood circulation and metabolism substances, which help relieve shoulder pain, low back pain, neuralgia, and lower blood sugar...
In Japan, the word "Onsen healing" has been used for a long time. In the land of the rising sun, many different hot spring areas contain different kinds of minerals that have beneficial effects for maintaining long-term health. Come to Mikazuki Onsen to experience these hot springs with minerals imported directly from Japan.