DANANG MIKAZUKI - A SAFE DESTINATION FOR EVERYONE
In order to provide a safe environment for all customers, all staff at Mikazuki will always be tested for Covid-19 periodically and the rate of full-dose vaccination for employees is always 100%. In addition, Da Nang Mikazuki will continue to comply 5K Message from Government:
- Facemask: Staff always wear masks & anti-droplet glasses.
- Disinfection: Disinfectant handwashing machines are installed around the resort and cleaned frequently used areas.
- Health declaration: scan the QR code when the customer uses the service.
- No gathering: set up a curtain between the dining tables and separate space villas.
- Distance: safe distance between customers.
Plus, 2 key actions from Da Nang Mikazuki:
* Install transparent curtain at receptions to avoid direct contact
* Each staff uses a portable sanitizer, all guests are given a complimentary one upon check-in
Right now, the cooperation of each of us will be a great resource to overcome the pandemic together. Da Nang Mikazuki has donated 10 Eliciae MV20 Metran ventilators and VND 100,000,000 in the past time to support the prevention of Covid-19 epidemic in Da Nang city.
In Japan, Mikazuki Group is the first facility to receive quarantine for those who return from Wuhan and is one of the top 50 businesses with great contributions to the fight against the pandemic in the world.
By practical actions, we hope to create a safe environment for all customers and employees.